Close Brothers Group plc
About Close Brothers Group plc
Close Brothers was established in 1878 and today the group employs over 2,500 staff principally in the UK, 1,700 of which are in the Banking division. Close Brothers Group plc is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 250.
Close Brothers is a specialist financial services group which makes loans, trades securities and provides advice and investment management solutions to a wide range of clients.
- William Brooks Close founded Close Brothers in 1878, at the age of 25.
- It is now made up of three divisions: Banking, Securities and Asset Management.
- We lend money to over 1.7m retail customers and around 300,000 business customers.
- We employ 1,700 people in the Banking division, 500 of whom work in front line sales generating roles.
- In a recent employee opinion survey 90% of our employees said they were satisfied with working at Close Brothers, and 89% would recommend our business as a place to work.
1 job with Close Brothers Group plc
A number of exciting graduate positions are available at Close Brothers.