General Dynamics UK
About General Dynamics UK
General Dynamics UK is committed to delivering cutting-edge capability to the UK Ministry of Defence and to customers overseas — ensuring those operating on the frontline can do so effectively.
We currently provide the tactical communication system used by the UK Armed Forces, known as Bowman; and are delivering AJAX, the future of Armoured Fighting Vehicles (AFV) for the British Army. We also provide a range of avionic systems that are used on different types of military aircraft around the world.
A career at General Dynamics UK is challenging and rewarding. From day one, you will be involved in delivering innovative capability to the UK Armed Forces and customers worldwide. You will develop new skills that will serve you throughout your career, and receive support throughout the programme and beyond. By being an employee of General Dynamics UK, you will be valued and have the ability to make the most of the different opportunities you will receive.
Whilst we know that doing a good job is rewarding in itself, we also offer a highly competitive package with rewards that match your achievements as you progress through the Company.
Here are just some of our benefits:
- Starting salary of £25,000 plus bonus of up to 10 per cent, depending on individual and Company performance
- Structured development programme over 24 months
- A competitive benefits package from day one, with regular salary reviews
- Supported training, learning and development
- Dedicated Human Resources Advisor to support and mentor you
- Supported mentoring from the business
- In-depth hands-on exposure and experience on a variety of projects.
2 jobs with General Dynamics UK
The Graduate Scheme allows the successful candidates to become a business specialist in the field of Finance or Project Management.
The engineering graduate scheme runs for 24 months and consists of up to four–six month rotations.