Graduate opportunities at Deloitte
Deciding where to start your career is one of the biggest investments you’ll ever make. At Deloitte, you can be sure that investment pays off as you’ll have both the range of opportunities and supportive culture to develop into the professional you have the potential to be.
With more projects focused on technology and the latest digital developments, we approach every client with a clear eye on the future. It’s that vision that enables us to help the biggest businesses make some of their biggest decisions, tackle the most complex operations, and lead the leading edge.
We offer five distinct entry routes for graduates, each focused on one of our service lines. But whichever one of the following areas you join, you’ll find the highly consultative approach we take brings real meaning and value our relationships with clients, and makes a tangible difference to the success of their organisations:
- Corporate Finance
Choose any of these programmes and you’ll enjoy an unparalleled start to your career in business, tackling a wide range of assignments with high-profile clients across different sectors. You’ll receive coaching from senior colleagues, benefit from world-class training and development and work towards professional qualifications that will set you up for a bright future ahead. What’s more, you can expect excellent rewards and plenty of recognition for the hard work you put in.
Who we’re looking for
Though each of our programmes has a different focus, there are certain qualities, values and motivations we look for in all our graduates. These include:
- a clear and demonstrable interest in business
- a sharp, inquisitive mind
- outstanding interpersonal skills
- a willingness to roll up your sleeves and get involved
- GCSE (or equivalent): for some roles, there is no requirement. For others, you’ll need Maths at grade B or above and English Language at grade C or above gained from your first sitting of each subject.
- A Level (or equivalent): 280 to 360 depending on the role you’re applying for. This is based on your top three grades, excluding General Studies. In relation to qualifications achieved in Scotland we will consider 5 Highers from your 5th year of school.
- Degree: Anything from a 2.2 to a first class honours depending on the service line or office you’re applying to. Some roles may require a specific degree subject.
To find out more and apply online, please visit our website