Deloitte's Early Careers Profile
Your future with Deloitte
Helping the biggest businesses make some of their biggest decisions. Tackling the most complex operations. Leading the leading-edge. Developing expertise not just in one company, but in entire industries. This is what it means to be a professional at Deloitte, the world’s largest professional services firm – whether you work in Audit, Tax, Consulting, Corporate Finance or Technology.
From small businesses and high net worth individuals to government departments and major multinational corporations, Deloitte works with some of the greatest names in the world of business – and employ some of the foremost experts in their fields. In just a few years, you will be among their ranks, working alongside them, building far-reaching business networks and exploring the intricacies of a variety of clients’ organisations.
We offer five distinct entry routes. Join our BrightStart school leaver programme and you’ll enjoy an unparalleled start to your career in business, tackling a wide range of assignments with high-profile clients across different sectors; receiving coaching from senior colleagues; benefiting from world-class training and development; and often working towards professional qualifications.
In Audit or Corporate Finance, you’ll take on increasing responsibility, start to build key relationships with clients and make progress with your studies as well as your work. By the end of your fifth year, you could be playing a lead role on client work, and will have taken your final exams.
In Tax, you’ll develop the perfect mix of business, consulting, finance and legal skills, working with a variety of clients and gaining broad and in-depth knowledge along the way – not to mention valuable professional qualifications.
In Risk Consulting, you could be using cutting-edge technology to help clients manage risks, helping them better analyse and control their data or working with them to improve the security of their business and information.
In Consulting you will be helping organisations and their people to change and adapt in order to be successful. You will draw on skills for organisation design, Leadership development, Talent strategies, HR effectiveness, Programme leadership and Strategic change.
What we’re looking for
As well as strong academics and an interest in business and finance, we’re looking for people who will work well in teams and can thrive in our fast-paced environment.
- GCSE (or equivalent) Maths at grade B or above and English Language at grade C or above
- Predicted 300 UCAS points from A-levels (or equivalent) excluding General Studies for Audit, Risk Consulting and Tax
- Predicted 320 UCAS points from three A-levels (or equivalent) excluding General Studies for Corporate Finance and Consulting
Our application process has been carefully designed to be as thorough and fair as possible. It’s your chance to tell us all about yourself, and our chance to see if you’ve got the potential to succeed here. It covers five stages:
- An online application form, which includes a number of different sections, such as education and career motivation.
- An online numerical reasoning test.
- An email-based assessment exercise online.
- First interview at the office you’re applying to.
- Final interview, which consists of a commercial awareness presentation and an interview with a senior person from the area you’re applying to join.
Find out more and apply now at www.deloitte.co.uk/brightstart