Management Consulting Graduate Programme
Be part of an industry renowned Management Consulting Graduate Programme. You’ll join us in helping transform the way businesses work, behave and deliver their strategic objectives.
You will join our Consulting Development Community (CDC) and over 24 months will learn how to be a Management Consultant. There are 2 routes to do this:
CDC Programme – rotational project experience working in a variety of sectors including Consumer Products and Retail, Financial Services and Insurance, Government and Utilities.
Financial Services Consulting Academy - this sits within the CDC – designed for those who know they want to specialise working with Financial Services Clients.
As part of your learning and development, you will complete our Foundation Management Consulting Certificate (the FMCC). The successful completion of all modules covered in the compulsory learning over the two years of the Management Consulting Graduate Scheme will secure you three professional qualifications:
• The Prince Two Foundation Level
• Financial Management for Business CIMA qualification
• Six Sigma Yellow Belt
Completing one of these Programmes will enable you to progress into our Consulting Community. Throughout the programme you will have the support and structure in place to help you achieve this goal.
What you will need:
• ABB at A level or equivalent equating to 320 UCAS points (excluding General Studies)
• Minimum 2:1 degree or equivalent
• We are very interested in hearing from candidates who have gained experience from working in the industries we operate in who are interested in starting a career in Management Consulting.