School and College leaver opportunities in Deals with PwC - starting Autumn 2016
Your career is a big decision. So you’ll want to be smart about it and make the right choice. It’s your future. You choose it. You live it. You make it happen. Joining us, you’ll help make a difference to business and communities alike. Our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We do this for our clients by helping them tackle complex business challenges, improve how they work and create the value they need.
Earn while you learn
Make the most of your good A-Levels, or equivalent academic achievement, by starting work straight away on one of our School or College leaver programmes in Deals. You’ll earn a competitive salary while you study towards a professional qualification. You’ll be part of a team, working on client projects, which means you’ll be learning on the job, building the in-depth business knowledge you’ll need to progress through our business. And this is just the beginning of building your career with us – after your first 2 years of training, there’s plenty of opportunity for to progress and/or complete further qualifications.
What you’d do in Deals
Our teams in Deals guide clients through major deals, organisational changes and strategic decisions. We help them to manage a wide range of particular financial situations, both good and bad. Our Transactions Services team helps clients through the process of valuing and buying or selling, in much the same way you’d do with a house or car, to make sure the right price is being paid and everything runs smoothly.
Our offer to you...
- You’ll be part of the world’s leading professional services network.
- You’ll experience challenging, important work with varied clients across different sectors, giving you the best career opportunities to grow and find your niche.
- Support to gain a professional qualification.
- Drive your own development through formal training and coaching from experienced professionals
- You’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary and a personally tailored benefits package.
You can find out more information about PwC and our apprenticeship opportunities for school and college leavers by attending one of our Career Open Days, Open Evenings or Virtual Events. We’ll be running events all year at our offices across the UK.
What you need to bring to us
- A UCAS tariff of at least 280 (or equivalent)
Take the opportunity of a lifetime