FDM Graduate Programme - Business Consultant
Start your Career in Digital – One of the Fastest Growing Sectors in the UK
Are you a recent graduate but feel like you’re wasting your degree? Do you want to gain industry relevant experience working for some of the world’s largest companies and be at the forefront of business development?
You don’t need to study IT to start your digital career. Renowned for our award-winning Graduate Programme with over 2,000 IT and Business Consultants worldwide, FDM Group is the UK’s leading IT graduate employer- and we are hiring now!
Having already launched the careers of over 800 graduates last year, FDM has over 1000 spaces available in 2016. With centres in London, Leeds and Glasgow, and opportunities throughout the UK, we are now looking for enthusiastic, proactive, confident people who thrive in a fast-paced environment to join our unique Programme. Whether you are about to graduate, you have been travelling for a year or you simply want a career change, we want to hear from you!
FDM is a leading professional services provider with a focus on IT. We work with over 160 prestigious clients globally across a range of industry sectors such as finance, insurance, media, transport, retail, government and not-for-profit. Our clients include Barclays, British Airways, Save the Children and Virgin Media.
Building upon the skills you learnt at university, you will undergo 6-14 weeks of industry relevant training, funded by FDM, in order to develop your knowledge and confidence to succeed as a Business Consultant. Once you have completed your training you will be placed on site with one of our prestigious clients in roles including: Project Support, Business Analysis, Business Testing and Data and Operational Analysis, amongst others.
What’s in it for you?
- Comprehensive and fully-funded training at either of our London, Leeds or Glasgow centres to enable you to succeed as a Business Consultant in one of the following roles: Project Support Officer, Business/Business Test Analyst or Data and Operational Analyst.
- Professional skills development through our quality training
- Ongoing support and mentoring
- Opportunity to gain knowledge of cutting-edge technology and be at the forefront of IT
- Recognition for your achievements, including our monthly Consultant awards
Who are we looking for?
- Educated to degree level
- Demonstrable interest in business and IT with a drive to build a successful career
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An analytical approach to problem solving
- Proven ability in working under pressure within a fast-paced environment
- Geographic flexibility throughout the UK
- We accept ongoing applications for our programme, so if you have already graduated from university you can apply now for an immediate start date.
- To join our team of talented consultants, click the apply button below
At FDM we are committed to rewarding those who work hard to exceed expectations, contributing to the company’s success. We look forward to hearing from you!