Cyber Security graduate opportunity in London with PwC – Autumn 2016
What we do
Our purpose is to build trust in society. Providing decision makers with information they can trust and giving investors confidence. Our high-quality audit adds insight and value and shows if a company is sustainable and profitable..
What you’ll do
We recognise that to bring value to our clients, we need to provide the best advice around technological innovation. With us, you’ll be at the forefront of new IT initiatives and explore emerging technologies and trends to help businesses. Whether that’s helping clients understand how technology can help them unlock their potential and protect their businesses, or using Big Data to provide insight and help steer strategy, this may be the right opportunity for you.
There are many options and opportunities in cyber security. For those interested in the technology, systems and networks – the frontline – you can take a more technical route where you’ll get to monitor and detect network abnormalities, respond to incidents, learn how to apply threat and corporate intelligence, conduct cyber investigations, or perhaps be a penetration tester. You could be responsible for unpicking breach indicators from live memory captures, deploying host and network monitoring agents across an enterprise, or reverse engineering custom malware samples pulled from network packet captures.
If you’re interested and passionate about cyber security but feel more comfortable dealing in the business risk side, you can help our clients understand the benefits of managing their cyber security risks. This could include helping with strategy, evaluating their landscape, designing target operating models, or implementing identity and access management and other new solutions. It’s a role where you’ll help clients resolve the uncertainty, and manage complex cyber security matters they face on a daily basis.
Our offer to you:
- You’ll be part of the world’s leading professional services network.
- Our continuing success, size and scale, coupled with our extensive quality client base enable us to give you the best career opportunities to grow and find your niche.
- To be part of an inclusive culture. Nobody works on their own. We’re supportive and collaborative.
- Working in a changing world, which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. Creating value through diversity makes us a stronger business.
- To be rewarded with a competitive salary and a personally tailored benefits package.
Visit our website for further details on what we can offer you.
What you need to bring us
- A 2:1 or above in any degree subject
- A keen interest in cyber security and analytical skills
Opportunities are at the heart of a career with us. And we’re proud, based on the opportunity we offer, that students have voted us the number one Graduate Employer in The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers survey for the last 12 years.
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.