Data Assurance graduate opportunity in Birmingham & London with PwC – Autumn 2016
What we do
Our purpose is to build trust in society. Providing decision makers with information they can trust and giving investors confidence. Our high-quality audit adds insight and value and shows if a company is sustainable and profitable..
What you’ll do
We recognise that to bring value to our clients, we need to provide the best advice around technological innovation. With us, you’ll be at the forefront of new IT initiatives and explore emerging technologies and trends to help businesses. Whether that’s helping clients understand how technology can help them unlock their potential and protect their businesses, or using Big Data to provide insight and help steer strategy, this may be the right opportunity for you.
You’ll join our Risk Assurance practice creating exciting and innovative solutions that address the data and management information challenges of our worldwide clients. You’ll be working alongside leading professionals in their field, learning and developing the specialist skills in a high impact area of business, building a solid foundation for a long-term career.
As a national team of over 200 data experts, you’ll find many of us work within our region, but there’s also the opportunity to work across the UK and even abroad. Our data team works closely with PwC experts in other specialist and business areas, where you’ll experience projects across a broad range of industries such as banking, insurance, manufacturing and telecoms. We provide objective assurance, insight and advice that provides our clients with realistic options for improving their systems and processes. You’ll get to work on both technical assignments involving data visualisation and advanced analytics, as well as the organisational and operational aspects of data management such as governance and data quality management. It means you’ll develop a whole host of technical, business and soft skills.
Our offer to you:
- You’ll be part of the world’s leading professional services network.
- Our continuing success, size and scale, coupled with our extensive quality client base enable us to give you the best career opportunities to grow and find your niche.
- To be part of an inclusive culture. Nobody works on their own. We’re supportive and collaborative.
- Working in a changing world, which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. Creating value through diversity makes us a stronger business.
- To be rewarded with a competitive salary and a personally tailored benefits package.
Visit our website for further details on what we can offer you
What you need to bring us
- A 2:1 or above in any degree subject
- A passion for IT and Technology
Opportunities are at the heart of a career with us. And we’re proud, based on the opportunity we offer, that students have voted us the number one Graduate Employer in The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers survey for the last 12 years.
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.