Threat and Vulnerability Management graduate opportunities in London with PwC – Autumn 2016
What we do
Our purpose is to build trust in society. Providing decision makers with information they can trust and giving investors confidence. Our high-quality audit adds insight and value and shows if a company is sustainable and profitable..
What you’ll do
Our team of ‘white hat’ ethical hackers probe our clients’ IT systems for security weaknesses using a combination of innovative scanning tools and manual techniques. By exposing vulnerabilities in network defences and application code we help our clients improve their security posture and defend against real (or ‘black hat’) hackers.
You’ll be given real responsibility from the start, working with an experience tester in our custom lab targeting client websites and supporting IT infrastructure. No prior experience or programming background is required although enthusiasm to learn – both on the job and in your own time – is essential. As you progress there will be opportunities to broaden your skills by conducting mobile device and application reviews, code analysis, social engineering tests including phishing campaigns and even have time set aside for your own cutting-edge research. Like many in our team you will have the chance to deliver client services globally and study for professional qualifications such as CREST.
Our offer to you:
- You’ll be part of the world’s leading professional services network.
- Our continuing success, size and scale, coupled with our extensive quality client base enable us to give you the best career opportunities to grow and find your niche.
- To be part of an inclusive culture. Nobody works on their own. We’re supportive and collaborative.
- Working in a changing world, which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. Creating value through diversity makes us a stronger business.
- To be rewarded with a competitive salary and a personally tailored benefits package.
Visit our website for further details on what we can offer you.
What you need to bring us
- A 2:1 or above in any degree subject
- Keen interest in cyber security and analytical skills
Opportunities are at the heart of a career with us. And we’re proud, based on the opportunity we offer, that students have voted us the number one Graduate Employer in The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers survey for the last 12 years.
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.