Assurance summer internship in Liverpool/Milton Keynes/Southampton with PwC – 2016
What we do
Our purpose is to build trust in society. Providing decision makers with information they can trust and giving investors confidence. Our high-quality audit adds insight and value and shows if a company is sustainable and profitable.
What you’d do
On our summer internship you’ll experience work and life at PwC, and gain a valuable insight into our business and culture. You can join our mainstream Assurance (Financial Audit) business, Public Services, Risk Assurance or Data Assurance. You'll get a real taste of life at the heart of PwC, working alongside graduate trainees and experienced professionals on live and interesting client projects. You’ll be doing real work on real clients from FTSE 100 companies, to SMEs and public sector organisations, so be prepared to get stuck in.
If you’re in your penultimate year, build your skills and your confidence by working alongside specialists for six weeks during the summer. You could also be in the final year of an undergraduate degree with a one year postgraduate degree place confirmed. Either way, you could go back to university with a graduate job offer.
Our offer to you:
- You’ll be part of the world’s leading professional services network.
- Our continuing success, size and scale, coupled with our extensive quality client base enable us to give you the best career opportunities to grow and find your niche.
- Our development approach is centred on three principles; learning by doing, learning from others, and more formal approaches to learning.
- To be part of an inclusive culture. Nobody works on their own. We’re supportive and collaborative.
- Working in a changing world, which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. Creating value through diversity makes us a stronger business.
- To be rewarded with a competitive salary and a personally tailored benefits package.
What you need to bring us
- A 2:1 or above in any degree subject
Opportunities are at the heart of a career with us. And we’re proud, based on the opportunity we offer, that students have voted us the number one Graduate Employer in The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers survey for the last 12 years.
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.