Technology Consulting summer internship in Manchester with PwC – Summer 2016
What we do
We help our clients create the value they want, from public and private companies, to governments and charities. We help to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
What you’d do
On Consulting summer internships you’ll experience work and life at PwC, and gain a valuable insight into our business and culture.
We work with a wide range of clients to help them effectively use technology to solve a range of business challenges. This can include improving the way that they operate, accelerating their growth, reducing their costs, managing their risks, developing their talent, and fundamentally changing the way they do business. Technology is at the heart of any business and is often a key driver and enabler of change.
We combine our business and technical skills in response to our clients’ rapidly changing business needs. We’re constantly evolving, exploring new ideas and adopting new approaches that add value to our clients. There are four different areas that you can join us in:
If you’re in your penultimate year, build your skills and your confidence by working alongside specialists for eight weeks during the summer. You could also be in the final year of an undergraduate degree with a one year postgraduate degree place confirmed. Either way, you could go back to university with a graduate job offer.
Our offer to you:
- You’ll be part of the world’s leading professional services network.
- Our continuing success, size and scale, coupled with our extensive quality client base enable us to give you the best career opportunities to grow.
- Our development approach is centred on three principles; learning by doing, learning from others, and more formal approaches to learning. This puts you in the driver’s seat of your development.
- We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. Creating value through diversity makes us a stronger business.
- You’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary during your internship.
What you need to bring us
- A 2:1 in any degree subject.
Opportunities are at the heart of a career with us. And we’re proud, based on the opportunity we offer, that students have voted us the number one Graduate Employer in The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers survey for the last 12 years and number one for Employer of Choice in Consulting.
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.