Top Internship Abroad Programmes in New York, Europe, China, Australia & Latin America
Top Internship Abroad Programmes in all Industries Worldwide!
The Intern Group is the leading provider of international internship programmes in New York, Hong Kong, Latin America, Madrid, Shanghai, Berlin, Dublin & Australia. Our intern abroad programmes span all sectors, from roles in business, marketing, PR or finance to positions in governments and NGO’s. These are high-quality, international roles that will propel your career development and help you stand out in an increasingly competitive job market. If you are looking to travel abroad but also gain a invaluable experience for your CV or resume, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
We are partners with some of the most prestigious organizations in the world, through to small and medium-sized businesses and entrepreneurial start-ups.
Here is a small sample of the roles we have secured for interns in the past:
- Celfin Capital/BTG Pactual (Latin America’s biggest investment bank)
- EntrepreneurHK (a premier event management who organises events such as TEDx talks in Hong Kong)
- Mazars (leading international law firm)
- Directly in the Colombian government
- Techo (Latin America’s largest NGO)
- Grant Thornton (leading professional services firm)
- BioMadrid (Spain's leading science and technology hub)
- Ferrovial (leading international engineering firm)
The Intern Group is regularly featured in the world´s top news media including CNN, Forbes and the Financial Times. Review this coverage here: www.theinterngroup.com/in-the-media/
In all of the sectors below we have first class partner organisations who are looking for talented international interns to play a critical role in providing new perspectives, valuable skills, and unique ideas to help drive their growth and expansion.
- Banking, Finance & Hedge Funds
- Design & Programming
- Government & Politics
- Hospitality & Tourism
- International Business
- Marketing & Advertising
- Medical Electives (first class hospitals & clinics)
- Non-Profit Organisations / NGOs
- Real Estate
- Television, Theatre & Film
What’s included in The Intern Group programme:
- International professional Internship
- Great accommodation
- Airport pick up
- Pre-arrival welcome pack
- Arrival welcome orientation
- 24/7 Emergency support from our full time local staff
- Regular social and cultural events with other program participants, giving you an immediate community of new friends from all over the world!
The Intern Group Advantage:
Our program provides five main benefits:
1. Gain an international internship in your area of interest
2. Boost your CV
3. Have a fantastic experience in a new and exciting country
4. Improve your language skills (if applicable)
5. Gain friends and professional networks from all over the world with our large international community in all our program destinations
Who should apply:
Along with academic strength, passion and creativity we value adventure, broad horizons and an international mind-set. Although some Spanish knowledge is advantageous in our Spanish speaking destinations, due to our extremely strong business links and focus on international firms, we are able to offer a wide variety of first class roles that do not have any Spanish language requirement.
Our international internship programmes range from 6 weeks to 6 months and start from £2,230. If accepted, you choose the duration you want to come for. See here for all pricing information: www.theinterngroup.com/prices/
After applying online to our internship programme you will have a 20 minute Skype/phone interview with our Admissions Team to fully understand and evaluate your skills and interests. If accepted onto our programme, you will then be guaranteed a first class role with one of our partner organisations in your destination of choice.
Click the Apply button for a life changing global experience that will launch your career and fulfil your potential.
Email: email@example.com Call: 0207 193 4188