Graduate Consultant - Nordic (Summer 2017 Start)
FactSet’s Consultants are the essential connection between our clients and our software business. Their expertise ensures that FactSet’s client service is unrivalled in the industry and means we have a client retention rate over 90%.
Our Consultants deliver excellent customer service, are naturally good relationship builders and have a keen eye for detail. They are inquisitive, data literate and effective problem solvers.
Combining knowledge of the industry and technical expertise, our Nordic Consulting team work closely with our investment management and investment banking clients throughout the region, to ensure that they are seamlessly integrating our software into their investment process.
They do this by:
- Managing a group of accounts assigned to them, ensuring that the relationship is healthy and that the client is getting maximum value out of the FactSet software.
- Customising solutions to fit with individual client workflows and ensuring that the client can make efficient and accurate decisions using FactSet data and tools.
- Effectively demonstrating the various product lines to clients and provide software training to individuals as well as small and large groups.
- Visiting clients on a regular basis to provide face to face support, training and build strong relationships.
- Working alongside a team of Sales Specialists, supporting them in meeting their sales targets.
- Answering day to day client queries and providing creative and complex solutions through our helpdesk.
- Ensuring that product feedback is communicated effectively to both Sales teams and Product Development.
- Working on longer term projects with clients to enable them to get value out of the FactSet product suite.
- Being effective problem solvers and providing creative solutions to the many questions clients have in and around the use of FactSet.
Job Requirements :
Consultants must have a genuine interest in the Finance sector as well as a keen interest in working with technology and software. In addition we require:
- High level of attention to detail
- The ability to build and maintain relationships with high profile corporate clients
- Desire to learn and continually develop
- Strong numerical, analytical & problem solving skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A strong knowledge of PC applications, in particular Microsoft Excel
- A commercial attitude
- A 2.2 degree or above
- At least 280 UCAS points
- Fluency in English plus one Scandinavian Language (Finnish, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian or Icelandic)
- Willingness to travel to your assigned clients in Scandinavia (approx 1 week in 3)
We hire a large number of Economics, Finance and Maths graduates alongside Chemistry, Physics and Business but welcome graduates from any discipline.
Particularly advantageous although not essential:
- Previous experience working in the finance industry
- Academic or commercial experience working with large datasets
- Previous experience with numerical programming languages or statistical Software packages
- Previous experience in a client facing role
We invest a great deal in graduate training and development for our Consultants. After an initial 5 week long class room based training you will be given immediate responsibility, working directly on exciting and challenging projects and delivering business solutions for our clients.
Starting at FactSet as a Consultant working with our Nordic clients allows you to get a broad understanding of our business and Consultants will have the platform to progress into Consulting Management, Product Specialist, Sales or Product Development roles as they develop their careers with FactSet.
You can find out more about the Consulting role at http://bit.ly/FDSNordicCons, please note this role will start Summer 2017.
For this role we will offer a competitive salary starting at £32,500 with a clear development path and a range of excellent benefits, which includes up to 30 days holiday, stock purchase scheme, medical benefits, lifestyle benefits (including a free cinema ticket every week, gym membership discount, a free health assessment and a range of beauty treatments), an attractive pension plan and the opportunity to study professional qualifications.
To apply for this role, please go to our website via the apply button.