Graduate Software Engineer (August 2017 start)
With a strong focus on intellect, analytical and problem solving skills, FactSet’s Software Engineers enjoy being the integral component of our business. As a Graduate Software Engineer, after an initial 4 week classroom based training period you will be working on key production systems, ensuring FactSet’s financial information products are always available, fast, reliable and scalable; continually searching for improvements, solving complex issues and working on new innovative products and services.
- Ongoing review of system design and architecture.
- Coding for new releases, fixes and enhancements within a structured environment (including test driven development and agile approaches).
- Managing scalability, availability, efficiency, usability and performance of our systems, applications, databases and software services.
- Software performance analysis and system tuning.
To find out more from our Software Engineers view this clip http://bit.ly/FDSGradSoftwareEng
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related degree.
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Willingness to handle periodic on-call duties.
For this role we will offer a competitive starting salary with a clear development path and a range of excellent benefits, which includes up to 30 days holiday, stock purchase scheme, medical benefits, lifestyle benefits (including a free cinema ticket every week, gym membership discount, retail discounts, a free health assessment and a range of beauty treatments), an attractive pension plan and the opportunity to study professional qualifications.
To apply for this role, please go to our website via the apply button.