Technology Graduate Programme
A career with Citrix provides unequalled opportunities for impact and success. Our customers include Amazon, Polo Ralph Lauren, Sprint, Tesco, The Co-operative Society, Rackspace, Cancer Research UK, Softlayer, Logica, the NHS, Zynga, Dell, and Sainsbury’s. As a matter of fact, you’re probably one of our customers too; as 75% of all internet traffic traverses our products.
Citrix will give you the chance to work on cutting edge technology products that are fuelling the growth of cloud computing, hypervisors, desktop virtualisation, collaborative working, mobile computing, and more. You’ll have the opportunity to participate in the development process of a major software company with both open and closed source projects at the core of the strategy.
How’s that for a world of opportunity?
All candidates should be:
- Willing to work on diverse products and projects, each requiring different technologies, methodologies and approaches
- Willing to continuously learn and improve in a dynamic environment through external courses, internal courses, mentoring with highly experienced and skilled engineers and/or on-the-job training on projects
- Willing to work on the latest virtualisation and cloud technologies working towards the Citrix vision of consumer driven access to applications, desktops and cloud based computing
- Willing to interact across different geographies, time zones and cultures and work with a variety of partners from the biggest names in the business like Intel, NVIDIA, HP, Microsoft, Dell and others
- Willing to bring creativity, enthusiasm and innovation to build great products
Essential skills, experience and qualifications
All candidates must be:
- Expecting to achieve a 2:1 or above in in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, the Physical Sciences or a related, numerate degree or are already in possession of a BSc (or equivalent) and expecting to complete a postgraduate qualification
- Able to demonstrate some relevant experience (university work is relevant)
- Eligible to work in the UK
What’s it like to work at Citrix?
Citrix is a Glassdoor Top 50 Best Places to Work in 2012 award winner. We are a multi-national (8000 employees in 35 countries) multi-billion dollar corporation. And yet we have a small company atmosphere due to the engineering teams being distributed across multiple sites in the UK. You get the best of both worlds.
Citrix has roles available in software development, automation and quality assurance. Whatever your skills and interests, you will be sure to find a role that appeals to you within the engineering team at Citrix.
Applications are screened on a rolling basis. To avoid missing out please apply today.