Graduate Marketing Executive
Kier Group Marketing are seeking an exceptional individual to join their central team. This is an exciting role giving a unique opportunity to work in a large organisation with an experienced communications team. The communications department consists of Internal Communications, PR & Media and Marketing. This Graduate role sits within the marketing team.
The role – Graduate Marketing Executive, is at Kier’s headquarters in Tempsford, Bedfordshire. The successful candidate will be exposed to the full marketing mix learning practical skills at the same time as working for a FSTE250 large B2B brand.
The individual will need to have excellent communication and project management skills as well as a ‘can-do’ attitude. It’s also important that you have the ability to think on your feet and 'roll up your sleeves' when needed.
The executive will work closely with market managers, marketing executives, digital, events, business leads and other function heads (PR/Internal communication)
- Help and lead with the production of marketing collateral including brochures, presentations, case studies, promotional items and campaign material
- Manage and help support a range of business events
- Managing and coordinating external suppliers including design agencies, photographers, printers, and developers to determine the most cost effective route to produce desired results
- Liaison with content owners and assist with the development of materials including copywriting and digital communications
- Support and maintaining of website and intranet content
- Coordinating and managing the production of film and photography, and associated records of assets
- Managing and helping business with email marketing, digital asset library, webinar and other marketing applications
- Handling customer enquiries (internal customers, feedback or complaints from clients or the general public
- Managing budget process including PO register and ongoing business cross charging
- Administration and support to the marketing team
- Helping to liaise with key stakeholders and managing projects and relationships
- Other tasks and projects as appropriate to the role.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- A 2:1 degree in a relevant field
- A desire to build a career in Marketing or Communications
- An interest and understanding of the importance of communications
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task
- Confident in learning new computer programs and tools
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good presentation and report skills are highly desirable.
Kier Group plc is a leading property, residential, construction and services group which invests in, builds, maintains and renews the places where we work, live and play. We operate across a range of sectors including defence, education, housing, industrials, power, transport and utilities. Listed on the London Stock Exchange, we are a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
With a head office at Tempsford Hall in Bedfordshire and a network of over 50 local offices Kier offers national coverage across all of its core activities. Employing 22,000 people, with a turnover of £4bn and an order book of £9.5bn, Kier has the financial strength and technical expertise to undertake some of the most significant construction, civil engineering and service contracts in the country.
Kier is an equality and diversity employer.