We are currently seeking a Commercial Coordinator to work in our vibrant London office (centrally located in Holborn). The Commercial Coordinator supports multiple Account Managers across a variety of membership portfolios by providing a critical range of administrative duties.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare and deliver materials for virtual and in-person meetings by collecting and compiling background research, client and prospect intelligence, and membership engagement information from internal databases in advance of scheduled interactions.
- Organize and maintain necessary volume of program specific marketing collateral and materials for your account teams.
- Manage data entry into CRM system to ensure accurate metrics reporting while upwardly managing the account teams to adhere to data compliance expectations.
- Serve as CRM “super user” through formal and informal training to account teams – complete ad hoc data queries at Account Managers’ request.
- Generate reports via our CRM system and perform entry-level data analysis for account management teams.
- Navigate CEB matrix to find solutions/troubleshoot issues on behalf of account teams; serve as a liason with internal departments.
- Work with practice management to plan for internal meetings and events including coordinating logistics for meetings, organizing events for team engagement.
A successful candidate will possess:
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to present self professionally and intelligently to internal clients/colleagues
- Well established organization, multitasking and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness
- Strong work ethic
- Strong attention to detail
Compensation and Benefits Package:
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefit package