Teach English in Colombia in 2017!
Founded by Heart for Change and the Colombian National Ministry of Education, the English Teaching Fellowship Program (ETF) is a social initiative that helps bring English teachers to Colombian public schools and institutions with the intent to build a bilingual Colombia by 2020.
You can join thousands of fellow participants in this amazing opportunity to teach children, teenagers or adults at government schools throughout Colombia.
The program includes a full two week orientation in Bogota with free accommodation, airport pickup, domestic flight from Bogota to placement location, monthly stipend of 1.5 Million Colombian Pesos and Colombian national health insurance.
The ETF provides a safe, supportive and fun environment for TEFL teachers to grow both professionally and personally.
Teaching English in Colombia alongside experienced local co-teachers, allows you to gain priceless teaching experience in Government schools whilst also gaining a deeper insight into Colombian life and culture!
You will teach around 25 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Build your teaching knowledge, experience Colombia’s wonderful culture of hospitality and help support social change in Colombia through the ETF program!
- Bachelor or Associates degree
- Fluent English speaker
- No experience necessary
- 1,500,000 COP monthly stipend
- 2 week orientation in Bogota on arrival includes accommodation & meals
- 1 week orientation in placement city
- Domestic flight from Bogota to placement location
- Airport transfer on arrival
- Shared accommodation during first month of placement
- Visa provided by program
- Colombian health insurance
- All national holidays
- Latest Edition Lonely Planet E Guide to Colombia
- Choose from one or two semester placement
- More TEFL job assistance after your Colombia placement
- Strong in country support
Start Date: January 2017
To get started with an application, please register your interest via the apply button.