United Living Graduates
We are looking for five graduates with commercial heads, social values, an interest in construction and social housing to work as Trainee Project Officers in the different business areas of a national construction organisation.
United Living Group was formed in 2014 from the merger of Bullock Construction Ltd and United House and is a major player in the construction industry with a stake in communities throughout England and Wales. Our vision is to become one of the UK’s leading providers of refurbished and new build living solutions.
Whether it’s building or maintaining housing or specialist care homes, our customers remain at the heart of our approach to design and delivery; resulting in the provision of bespoke solutions based on individual needs and lifestyle.
Our commitment to the local community goes beyond the physical work we undertake. Our simple aim is to create a lasting legacy, supporting the sustainable growth of local people and business via our delivery approach.
United Living is open to candidates from all degree disciplines.We are looking for graduates with a range of degrees including, but not limited to Construction, Engineering, Maths & Business. The roles are in various locations throughout the UK: Swanley, Wolverhampton and Sheffield.
As part of their Leadership Strategy, United Living wants to give you all the skills, knowledge, experience and qualifications you need to progress in line with your career aspirations. United Living works extensively with the social housing sector and communities in all areas of construction, and as an organisation, is keen to position itself as the go to housing expert for its business partners. They will not only be paying for a professional housing qualification as delivered by the GEM programme, they will also look at your own development needs in a bespoke way, adding to your skills through a work experience portfolio.
We are looking for graduates for the following projects:
- New Build Projects, Swanley: You will have degree in any discipline, together with an interest in maths, science or engineering for a role in our New Build Construction team. This role would give you the option of working on one of two ground breaking projects for United Living: 1. Business Information Modelling or 2. Offsite Manufacturing Project.
- Construction Projects, Wolverhampton: You will need a Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management or Construction Management degree which will enable you to develop your working skills in both new build and refurbishment projects across all the commercial aspects of providing housing solutions.
- Refurbishment Projects, Swanley: You will have a degree in any discipline, including construction or business related to work within our Refurbishment team. You will be working with experienced project teams on a variety of projects across London and the South East on estate and regeneration schemes and other key business areas.
- Central Support Projects, Swanley: You will have a degree in any discipline, including business management or similar, with an interest in HR, Marketing, Finance or Procurement. This is a fantastic opportunity to spend time working with project teams on a variety of projects in the key strategic areas of the business: People Services; Finance; Procurement; Marketing and Communications.
- General Management Projects, Sheffield: You will have a degree in any discipline, including a construction or business related degree to work as a General Management graduate engaging in projects enabling you to work across the organisation in areas such as new build and refurbishment, housing solutions, business development, supply chain management.
Specifications for each of the project disciplines can be found on our website.
To apply, please click on the apply button, attach a CV and a covering letter entailing which role you would like to apply for and why you feel you are a suitable candidate.
START DATE: October 2016