ICG 12 month Internship - Marketing and Client relations
ICG’s MCR team has responsibility for raising new ICG funds and maintaining relationships with existing investors. The successful candidate will be a member of the team; assisting in managing the fundraising processes, developing Fund marketing materials and providing quantitative and qualitative analysis.
The successful candidate must have strong interpersonal skills, be highly-motivated and keen to work alongside like-minded individuals as part of a committed team. The candidate will need strong analytic skills, the ability to provide fresh ideas to shape ICG’s marketing approach, and the technical and communication skills to bring those ideas to life.
The work experiences provided by the role include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in the preparation of marketing materials and presentations for new and existing funds based on analysis performed and with the input of other MCR team members
- Providing analysis in response to specific market and performance queries from potential and existing investors
- Creating analysis of current ICG funds’ performance, including comparison with market benchmarks, and communication of findings both orally and in written marketing materials
- Regular interaction with members of the MCR, investment and administration teams, to ensure effective sharing of information between team
- Building an understanding of changing market conditions, for example, levels of competition and demand for subordinated debt, on an ongoing basis
Specialist skills or qualifications required
Strong degree (2.1 minimum) from a leading university
Fluent written and spoken English (additional languages beneficial but not essential)
Experienced user of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint