Apprentice NVQ Level 2/3
Hairdressing is an infinitely fulfilling and rewarding career that allows you to connect with people on a personal level, and contribute to their sense of well-being. The potential for progression beyond the salon floor has seen many of our assistants become Educators, Managers, Franchise owners and Session Stylists back-stage at international fashion shows and photographic shoots.
At Headmasters we understand that Apprentices are the future of our company. We have spent decades investing in delivering the best training structure that will engage and reward you, to progress your hairdressing career further.
We work closely with City & Guilds to provide an approved, purpose built training academy for our Apprentices, which are specialised for both NVQ Level 2 and 3 learning. By attending our academy you will gain further training and development on creative cutting, colouring and contemporary barbering, whilst gaining in salon experience.
Whether it is your Level 2 or Level 3 NVQ Hairdressing qualifications you are looking to achieve, trust Headmasters to guide your career in the right direction.
All we ask is that you have the passion and enthusiasm for Hairdressing and the drive and will to succeed.
- Greet all clients in a friendly, professional and helpful manner.
- Ensure clients are given a fantastic first impression of Headmasters.
- To assist Stylists in any areas required.
- To attend all Academy training.
Formal education and training required:
- Must be willing to commit to 40 hours per week (4 days in salon/ 1 day at our Academy)
In return Headmasters can provide you with the following:
- 35% discount on retail products.
- Free use of Headmasters photographic studio.
- Subsidised travel using Oyster Card.
- Bonus of £250 when recommending an Apprentice.
- Entry into industry awards and photographic competitions.
- Annual Headmasters Awards night in January.
Plus many more!!
Love your job and succeed with a fun and friendly team!
Balham, Bath, Brighton, Bromley High St, Bromley Market Square, Camden, Chiswick, Clapham High Street, Clapham South, Clapham Junction, Croydon, Dorking, Earlsfield, East Sheen, Ealing, Epsom, Farnham, Fulham Road, Fulham Broadway, Great Portland Street, Guildford, Hammersmith, Harrow, Kingston, Mayfair, New Malden, Notting Hill, Orpington, Paddington, Putney, Raynes Park, Reading, Richmond, Shepherds Bush, Teddington, Tunbridge Wells, Twickenham, Soho, Staines, Surbiton, Victoria, Walton, Wandsworth, Weybridge, Wimbledon Broadway, Wimbledon Village & Woking.