Junior Big Data Engineer and Data Analyst
The secret is out, the mad rush is on to leverage Big Data analytics tools and techniques for competitive advantage before they become commoditised. If this interests you and you're looking to work in the most exciting, challenging and rewarding of environments; apply to Kubrick Group to join the Big Data Engineer and Data Analyst program.
We offer industry specific and certified technology training to graduates in our London Academy Centre alongside a competitive salary.
Kubrick Group bridges the skills gap between academia and what’s required in the commercial working world, offering industry specific training and certifications to its employees.
What you’ll do
• Get paid to be trained, we pay you to learn
• Learn the right skills that are in demand, and apply them in exciting projects
• Learn from the best in the industry, our courses are designed by industry figure heads
• Get a mentor, our mentors have been there, seen it, done it
• Become certified in the latest technologies including Apache Cloudera Hadoop
• Vibrant and sociable working environment
• Have earning potentials of circa 50k after 2 years employment
What we need from you
• Passionate about technology and hungry to learn
• Curious, analytical and great at solving problems
• Flexible and adaptable communicator
• Committed to producing high quality solutions
• Educated to degree level in Computer Science or STEM Degree
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Geographic flexibility throughout the UK
We are currently looking for STEM graduates join our Big Data Engineer and Data Analytics Associate Program in central London commencing on the 10th October 2016.
Please email your CV to kickstart your career today.
Apply for Junior Big Data Engineer and Data Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly