Graduate / Trainee Recruitment Consultants– Data Science & Analytics
Are you interested in a career in the highly rewarding and lucrative Recruitment sector?
Would you like to work for one of Europe’s leading Recruitment Companies?
Are you self-motivated, driven, competitive and hungry for success?
If so then read on!
Xcede is a fast growing, European recruitment company working with a wide range of top clients including well known global brands, innovative start-ups and Tier 1 consultancies.
We find top talent for some of the largest and most reputable companies across Europe and the UK, recruiting candidates into the areas of Data Analytics, Big Data/Data Science and Business Intelligence. These markets represent a revolution in how companies do business. They are evolving and growing constantly and as a result we require enthusiastic individuals to help our clients achieve their staffing needs.
What we offer
- Offices in the heart of London’s West End
- £23,000 base + 40% commission. OTE Year 1 - £50,000-£50,000, OTE Year 2 - £80,000
- Roles in Nordics, German and UK teams
- Comprehensive Graduate Training Academy
- On-going training throughout your career from our industry leading Training and Development team.
- Rapid career development
- International Travel for client meetings
- Monthly Michelin Start Lunch Clubs & Biannual holiday incentives including Skiing in the Alps and luxurious summer resorts
- Highly rewarding career with one of Europe’s most reputable Recruitment Companies
A career at Xcede is about training, development and advancing our Recruiters. From day 1 you will be learning from the best in the industry – and enjoying a highly rewarding, challenging, and lucrative career with us.
You will start with us by joining our Graduate Training Academy – a 10 week structured program designed to equip with you with all the skills necessary to make you successful.
The role will involve full end to end recruitment including sourcing talent, developing and managing client relationships, and managing the recruitment process from initial interview through to successful offers. In addition you will become immersed in your field and seen as a market expert.
Based in London you will be recruiting for clients in The Nordics – one of the most exciting data driven markets!
- Degree educated ideally from a tier 1 university.
- Able to demonstrate strong business acumen.
- Highly competitive, pro-active and resilient (you must be able to show us examples such as being the captain of a sports team, overcoming challenges, or something else that sets you apart from you peers)
- The ability to speak a second language –Swedish, Norwegian, Finish, or Danish is a big plus.
- Passionate about career progression (many of our managers and directors began with us as Graduates)
Apply for this job
Contact Melissa Santos on 07 508 230 364 quoting job reference XNG8182.
We are also looking for German speaking candidates for the German team, as well as candidates for our UK team. If you are interested in either these opportunities please apply noting your preference.
Apply for Graduate / Trainee Recruitment Consultants– Data Science & Analytics
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly