Graduate Recruitment Consultant
We are offering a fantastic opportunity to join Marc Daniels - a rapidly growing, financial recruitment business, based in Maidenhead town centre. We are an independent organisation and offer specialised recruitment services focusing on the accountancy and finance sector. Operating in a professional and vibrant environment, we work with companies ranging from large multi-national corporations to smaller local businesses across the South-East.
We offer a supportive and encouraging management structure and will reward entrepreneurial spirit by providing genuine career prospects and exciting challenges that we envisage will lead to a pivotal role within our rapidly expanding business. Being target driven, your role will enable you to enjoy real autonomy and full control over your earning potential.
We firmly believe that we must enjoy our jobs to achieve our best performance. Our work environment is professional yet fun, with several graduates already on the team. Our team takes part in many social activities, both sporting, and slightly less healthy!
We believe in supporting our local community and are proud to say that we recently took part in the awesome Three Peaks Challenge to raise funds for our charity partners; the first of many charity initiatives we are sure…
Principal Job Responsibilities
- Providing market knowledge and recruitment advice to clients
- Sourcing suitable candidates via databases and web portal searches, networking, advertising and referrals
- Providing CV, interview and career advice to candidates
- Effectively interviewing and assessing candidates
- Managing the job offer process and negotiating salary packages
- Developing and managing client relationships
- A degree is essential
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Self-motivated and driven by success
- Naturally bright, articulate and with excellent communication skills
- Highly organised and passionate about delivering quality service
Aim high and we'll help you discover your true potential through our structured development plan and commitment to ongoing training. We will provide a generous basic salary with regular reviews, and commission without a cap, along with incentives for high achievers such as meals out at exclusive venues, luxury experience days and European trips.
Apply for Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly