Graduate Sales Executive
The harder you work the bigger your pay cheque. With uncapped commissions being paid on every sale you make you’ll thrive at Hanson Wade if you are ambitious with a strong desire to be successful in business.
Starting on 10th October, this is your opportunity to join a London based, dynamic sales team where we’ll train and develop you to be a professional sales person. You wont be restricted by company structures that determine the speed of your progression. You’ll create your own goals and we’ll give you the training and tools to be able to make you the best you can be.
Phil Clark our Commercial Sales Director says “Having been in sales since I graduated, I can honestly say that there are very few companies like Hanson Wade. A business with a great attitude and a desire for each sales person to be rewarded for their own hard work. New opportunities are always given to the best people, not the longest serving. For the right person, senior sales roles or sales management can be achieved in months, not years. To make the most of the opportunities, if you’re highly driven, we’ll always make sure you’re in a role with the greatest earning potential.”
At Hanson Wade we provide a great platform for both graduates and 2nd jobbers to accelerate a sales career in business. We see this as a two way investment over the long term. Our employees commit to constantly learn and push themselves. Hanson Wade provides a long term learning environment that guides you through the career milestones from first tentative steps to being a well rounded business professional capable of managing high value strategic sales and leading sales teams.
More about the role:
You’ll be working in a dynamic phone based sales environment. You’ll be responsible for raising awareness and selling delegate places on a range of our business conferences. You’ll be contacting senior decision makers to discuss their current requirements and help them to evaluate how attending our events will help them and their organisation.
More about you:
- You want to rewarded for your own hard work.
- You’ll thrive off the continuous coaching, training and career development we’ll offer you to ensure your on-going development
- You aim to smash any target set and push yourself to deliver high levels of productivity
- You’ll strive to be the natural choice for more senior sales roles from day 1
- You can start in London on 10th October 2016
- 18K basic salary, £30K OTE, uncapped commission
- Immediate increased salary to 20K (£32K OTE) after passing probation
- Individual training budget
- Excellent career opportunities as we continue to grow
- Quarterly incentives for high achievers
- Organised social nights out
Click here to apply NOW and we look forward to hearing from you.