The E&T and IET Student and Employer Engagement Day
(Date of event): 9 November 2016, 13:30 – 16:00
IET London: Savoy Place, London WC2R 0BL
Meet key engineering employers, arrange summer placements, internships and graduate opportunities. Plus get a free professional photo worth £99!
Whatever stage you are at in your studies, it’s never too early to start thinking about where you’re going next. The E&T and IET Student and Employer Engagement Day is your chance to spend an afternoon with engineering employers and take the next steps in your career.
- Spend extended time with key engineering employers who are actively looking to meet candidates like you
- Arrange summer placements and internships – engineering students at all stages of their studies are welcome
- Gain helpful hints and tips into what your first employer will be looking for
- It’s free to attend!
More than just a careers fair – benefit from these added extras
- Get a professional photo taken for your CV or LinkedIn profile, worth £99, courtesy of the Headshot Guy – free to all attendees
- Presentations from selected employers about what it’s really like to work in a range of industries
- Guidance on the financial aspects of starting work, such as setting up your pension and starting to save for a mortgage
Past attendees said...
“I attended the student & employer engagement day in 2014 and managed to get an internship with STFC. They’ve since offered me sponsorship for the last year of my degree. So the day was definitely worthwhile for me!”
“The event comes at an ideal time for planning summer placements.”