To get to where we need to, we need to have great people doing awesome things. This couldn’t be truer as we are looking two awesome people who want to build a career within the HR team at Camelot. We’re a small (but nicely formed) bunch and looking for individuals who not only want to develop a career in HR, but do some exciting stuff along the way.
- Camelot changes lives. Just ask the National Lottery winners, good causes we work with or any of our staff!
- We currently turnover in excess of £7billion per year with plans to grow to £9billion by 2020 (scary but achievable we think!). It may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.800 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and makes a difference.
- On average, we give £34million every week to good causes (Pudsey Bear, eat your heart out!)
- We run the world’s most successful lottery website and operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
This is diverse role covering so many different elements of HR. This will include providing first line support to the business on HR, Reward & Development queries, supporting key change projects, supporting on Employee Relations case management, management of our vetting process, conducting exit interviews and providing HR administration across the team.
What you'll bring to the table
- First and foremost you'll have a desire to build your career in HR.
- You'll love learning, you'll be fascinated by business and ideally this will be backed up by a university degree.
- You're fabulous at building relationships with people of all levels and you're an excellent communicator.
- You're a digital native, technology doesn't faze you and you get excited by using it to improve your typical day to day.
- You're the type of person who makes things happen and gets things done.
- If you can bake that would be a bonus! We love cake.
What we'll give you
How about a day a month dedicated to your personal development? That's right, we'll give you 12 dedicated days to help you grow with us! We're also offering a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme (for those planning a better tomorrow!).