Richmond, £19,000 - £20,000
Are you organised and bright with a passion for people? Are you a great communicator with a knack for customer service? Then read on…
Based in beautiful Richmond, Stopgap is the UK’s leading independent marketing recruitment agency. Run by ex-marketers, we work hard to challenge the recruitment industry’s reputation for bad practice and poor service, and to run and grow a company that truly looks after its staff.
The role of a Recruitment Executive is busy and time pressured – juggling a high volume workload for multiple consultants, whilst still ensuring you're delivering an excellent experience for candidates and clients.
The role of Recruitment Executive will include:
- Arranging candidate interviews and telephone chats with clients and consultants
- Pulling together the Stopgap Credential reports and preparing relevant meeting information for consultant client meetings
- Processing job applications via LinkedIn
- Portal management – setting up new client portals, downloading job descriptions from client portals and presenting candidates through the portal process as required
- When required, speaking with old and new candidates to ascertain their requirements and maintain relationships
- Handling general enquiries relating to the roles we recruit for, the website and registering, the state of the market etc.
To be considered for this Recruitment Executive role you must:
- Be confident and outgoing – have exceptional all-round communication skills, and be comfortable dealing with people at all levels
- Be service focussed – have a natural understanding of how to deliver exceptional customer service
- Have great attention to detail
- Be a natural juggler, able to multitask and show initiative
- Have good written communication skills
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
As well as receiving a competitive base salary, a recruitment administrator at Stopgap can expect:
- 25 days holiday entitlement, which goes up by 1 day each year to a max of 30 days!
- Mind, Body and Soul allowance starting at £500 and going up to £1000, which can be used on anything from haircuts to holidays – so bon voyage!
- Subsidised (and heavenly) monthly massages / reflexology sessions from our in house masseuse
- Access to our fully equipped, free to use, on site gym - with the option to join personal training sessions on your lunch break (at a much more affordable price!)
- A fridge stocked with alcohol and soft drinks for those days where a G&T is a must, plus an early finish every Friday
- A great working culture – we work hard but play hard too! We’re a social bunch and have bi-monthly company funded events, plus an annual away day/s (which in the past has included a trip to Marbella and the French Alps!)
Apply for Recruitment Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly