Production Support Analyst
Do you want to add some of the world’s biggest brands to your CV?
Join FDM, the UK’s largest IT graduate employer, as an IT Consultant and receive award winning training AND relevant commercial experience within the UK’s best known companies.
With training centres in London, Leeds and Glasgow, and career opportunities throughout the UK, we are looking for enthusiastic, proactive, confident people who thrive in a fast-paced environment to join our unique Programme. Join one of our training courses and receive professional qualifications and commercially relevant training and experience. Once completed, you will be placed on-site as an FDM Consultant with one of our 180+ prestigious clients.
We have already launched the careers of thousands of graduates who are now working across the UK on exciting projects with clients such as HSBC, Save The Children, Barclays and British Airways. This year FDM has career opportunities for more than 1,200 graduates and we’re hiring now.
This is a fantastic opportunity for motivated, ambitious people who want to launch and progress their careers long term either with FDM Group or one of our clients – around one third of FDM Consultants transition permanently to our client base after two years. Whether you graduated a few years ago or are a very recent graduate, we welcome candidates from a variety of degrees - you don’t have to study IT to work in IT.
Production Support involves supporting the IT systems which are currently used across a business. A Production Support Analyst is responsible for dealing with incidents and requests that an end user may have, and then providing or coordinating the solution.
- Fixing application and system problems, or any incident that is disrupting the application service that business users depend on
- Interacting and partnering with other IT teams, key stakeholders and users to find and provide solutions
- Taking part in small scale application upgrades, configuration and maintenance across different environments, all in line with business requirements
- Taking ownership of the production and application estate, ensuring a high service quality is delivered to all of the users
- Educated to degree level
- Demonstrable interest in usability
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A proactive problem solver
- Keen eye for detail
- Proven ability to work under pressure within a fast-paced environment
- Geographic flexibility throughout the UK
If this opportunity sounds exciting, please apply!
Or, come in and talk to us for more information.