Business Intelligence - FDM Graduate Programme
Do you want to work for the some of the world’s top companies? Join FDM and get the training and experience you need to become a successful Business Intelligence Developer. You’ll get the opportunity to work for one of our prestigious clients such as HSBC, Barclays, Sky Bet and National Grid among many others.
As a Business Intelligence (BI) Developer, you can expect an exciting career designing and developing analytics tools and platforms to help businesses spot trends and areas of improvement where they can gain competitive advantage. To achieve a successful outcome a BI Devloper will work closely with the business to understand how it operates, as well as identifying areas to target in order to drive business improvement, through developing analytics.
Welcoming graduates from a variety of degrees, we have over 1200 opportunities available in 2016 in FDM. We are now looking for enthusiastic, proactive, confident people who thrive in a fast-paced environment to join our unique Careers Programme. Whether you are about to graduate, you have been travelling for a year or you simply want a careerchange, we want to hear from you!
What’s in it for you?
- Fully-funded training in our Leeds Academy
- Accelerated career progression into a role as Business Intelligence Developer
- Exposure to an industry in a state of rapid growth
- Experience working on-site with our renowned client base
- Professional skills development through quality training
- Ongoing support and mentoring
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology
- Recognition for your achievements including our monthly Consultant awards
Who are we looking for?
- Educated to degree level
- Demonstrable interest in IT with a drive to build a successful career
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An analytical approach to problem solving
- Proven ability in working under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Geographic flexibility throughout the UK
FDM is a leading professional services provider with a focus on IT. We work with over 180 high-profile clients globally across a range of industry sectors such as finance, insurance, media, transport, retail, government and not-for-profit. FDM’s unique combination of fully-funded training and commercial experience will fast-track your career progression.
- We accept ongoing applications for our graduate programme, so if you have already graduated from University you can apply now for an immediate start date
- To join our team of talented consultants, apply by clicking the apply button.
At FDM we are committed to rewarding those who work hard to exceed expectations, contributing to the company’s success.
We look forward to hearing from you!