Superstar Recruitment Consultant
Looking for a meaningful career with strong rewards? Want to be part of something exciting, fresh and fun? Read on!
Pod Talent is a multi-award winning recruitment business driven by values and a strong belief not just in what we do but how we do it. Our industry, clients and our candidates love how we are different, which is why we attract the best from all three.
We are an independent values driven, specialist recruiting in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level.
We are looking for talented graduates or driven, tenacious and hard-working individuals to join our energetic team. You will be responsible for building a great network of talented people and becoming their recruitment partner of choice. Our team works with some of the best and most well-known companies in the UK and overseas, regularly as sole agency partners; organisations you will feel proud to represent.
Activities are varied ensuring no two days are the same. Day-to-day tasks include:
- Sourcing candidates from various places including the internal database, CV libraries, headhunting, etc
- Meeting / interviewing candidates and assessing their abilities
- Developing your network using multiple sources including social media
- Posting adverts online and checking responses
- Drawing up shortlists & matching candidates to vacancies
- Giving tailored career advice
Individuals that exhibit the following competencies in their day-to-day work are guaranteed a long and successful career with us:
- Graduate calibre
- Outstanding organisational skills, able to follow a process
- Creativity and a real ability to think outside the box
- Ambition and ‘go-getting’ attitude
- Strong relationship developer able to work exceptionally well with others
- Strategic thinking – an ability to connect the dots quickly
- Desire for constant personal development and achievements
- Not afraid to pick up the phone and talk to people
- Tenacious and personally robust, able to remain positive in the face of challenge
A role with Pod Talent will give you a great working environment, excellent training and development and a career plan that can take you in a number of different exciting directions.
If you like what you see here and believe you're what we're looking for, pick up the phone and give us a call on 0203 627 2420 or apply below.
Apply for Superstar Recruitment Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly