Travel Sales Executive
Travelopia is the home of some truly exiting and entrepreneurial brands. We are offering you the opportunity to be part of our growing business and the chance to join our Sales Training Programme. If you’re ambitious with a strong desire to be successful in business, we’d love to hear from you!
We will work with you to create your own goals and we’ll give you the training and tools to allow you to be the best you can be.
Heather Wood our HRBP says “The Sales Training Programme is a time that I really look forward to every year. For me, it’s great to see budding talent in an environment that encourages learning and growth in order to achieve their goals. This is a real opportunity for anyone who has the drive and ambition to become great at sales and there have been some great successes for those that go through this dedicated programme”
Here at Travelopia, we can provide a great platform for you to build a sales career in business and to work with one of the most exciting and entrepreneurial travel businesses in the UK. We see this as a two way investment over the long term. You will commit to constantly learn and push yourself and Travelopia will support and encourage a long term learning environment that guides you through your career milestones.
More about the role:
You’ll be working in a dynamic sales environment. You’ll be responsible for raising awareness of our brand through targeted calls and marketing campaigns. You’ll be contacting new and existing customers to discuss their current requirements and plans, and to put together some amazing, life changing holidays.
More about you:
- You are passionate about sales and customer services
- You want to be rewarded for your hard work
- You’ll thrive on the continuous coaching, training and career development we’ll offer you to ensure your on-going development
- You aim to exceed any target set and push yourself to deliver high levels of productivity
- You aren’t afraid to try something new and are self-motivated
- 18K basic salary. On successful completion of 3 month probation, OTE approx. £25k
- Intensive induction programme, shared with your fellow sales training colleagues
- Regular coaching calls with the L&D and HR team
- Classroom based development sessions
- Full support from your line manager and wider team
- Individual training agenda where you are encouraged to drive your own development
- Excellent career opportunities as we continue to grow
- Incentives for high achievers
- Organised social nights out
You should be a recent university graduate
Start date: January 2017