PR Consultant, Technology (Graduate) - London or Cambridge
Babel, an established technology PR and integrated communications agency with a strong presence in the UK, Europe and US, is hiring graduates to join its London and Cambridge offices.
Babel’s impressive client base includes top technology companies and challenger brands from across the world in the high growth areas of mobile, telecoms infrastructure, Internet of Things, security, advertising, retail, financial, TV, enterprise and consumer technologies. The agency is known for its industry knowledge, creative approach and dedication to client service and results based delivery.
Career progression at Babel is swift, and you will be personally mentored with a tailored plan for your development. The starting salary is £22,000 plus a 5% performance-related bonus, rising quickly to £25,000 within 10-12 months.
Please note: we are unable to sponsor visa applications and we will not accept applications from recruitment companies.
- An excellent academic record
- Superb writing skills
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Digitally savvy a bonus
- Media monitoring, identification of key industry trends and prepare client responses
- Draft content to a high standard including press releases, media alerts, contributed articles, blog posts and social media content
- Conduct media, analyst and social media outreach
- Client liaison and ownership of specific day-to-day campaign activity
- Maintain media databases, calendar tracking, reporting and administration
Our ideal candidate:
- Full of energy & enthusiasm
- Technology savvy
- Looking for a career rather than a job
Further details can be found on our website: https://babelpr.com/careers/
HOW TO APPLY DETAILS:
Please send your CV and covering letter which includes the answers to these five questions.
- Which position are you applying for? London or Cambridge
- Tell us why you would excel in a public relations career? What skills would you bring to the Babel team? (250 words maximum)
- What technology do you find most exciting at the moment and why? (250 words maximum)
- Tell us about a recent PR campaign that you liked, and why? How would you extend it in the future? (300 words maximum)
- In no more than 300 words, please write about one of the following:
- A teaser for the release of a new film created by you
- Describe the news of a recent scandal
- Describe the one thing that will always make you smile
- Tell us what you think you can do better than anyone else