Client Services Associate Programme
The S&P Global Market Intelligence’s Client Services Associate Programme offers graduates an opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company with an exceptional corporate culture. Our data, analytics, and research help our customers make informed, smarter business decisions and investments.
Client Services Associates are the first point of contact for clients, providing solutions to their requests in a timely, professional and courteous manner. This group has a direct impact on customer’s perception of S&P Global Market Intelligence, handling in excess of 10,000 client enquiries each month.
The programme has an approximate duration of 18 months. It begins with an intensive training schedule for the first 3 months focusing on a variety of areas including: Capital Markets, S&P GMI Platform, and S&P GMI Excel Plug-in combined with on the job learning experience. Participants must complete and pass certification exams along with a rigorous evaluation process that will test and stretch their skills and capabilities.
On a day to day basis your role will involve:
- Helping clients to navigate and extract data from the S&P Global Market Intelligence product range.
- Provide assistance with building models using the S&P Global Market Intelligence Excel Plug-in.
- Liaising with the content, commercial and technical teams to address any client queries and ensure our data is maintained to the highest standards.
- Proactively reaching out to clients for training (this will apply towards the later stages of development once fully fluent and certified on the product range).
- Logging all client interactions using our CRM tool (Salesforce) for internal analysis.
- Providing our clients with face to face/WebEx training
- Getting involved in special project initiatives where determined necessary by management
What you can expect:
- To be challenged on a daily basis with a steep learning curve.
- To work with a broad range of clients including investment banks, private equity firms, insurance companies, corporates and investment managers.
- To develop and use your communication, presentation and commercial skills.
- To be part of a large, fun and international team (15 nationalities).
- Fantastic opportunities for growth within S&P Global Market Intelligence.
- Excellent benefits.
- Career paths after the 18-month initial phase of the program include:
- Relationship/Account Management
- Product Specialist
- Product Consultant Specialist
- Minimum 2.1 in a BSc or BA degree, or equivalent.
- Fluent command of English is a prerequisite. Additional languages are highly desirable.
- Strong presentation and communication skills. You must have good telephone manners and be comfortable presenting to large groups both in person or remotely
- Familiarity with or strong interest in learning about financial markets.
- Good PC skills including the Microsoft Office product range.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and work independently.
- Willingness to learn and take on a wide variety of tasks.
Start Date: January & August 2017