Customer Data Analyst
Customer Data Analyst
You have a natural passion for customer data, insight and analysis. You are a bright, committed graduate looking to join a forward thinking customer insights team. You're also excited by the possibilities a career in customer data and analytics will hold for you.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to start their career in the data and analysis space as part of a customer insights team. Training and support will be provided as a direct investment in your future career as we expect you to progress from this role to an Analyst, Senior Analyst and beyond.
You will be responsible for supporting the team across a range of activities and tasks. The expectation of you as an Customer Data Analyst is flawless execution and reliability. You will need to deliver on tasks accurately and to schedule every time, often adhering to tight deadlines. You will co-ordinate with a variety of project teams, working across the company which will teach you global industry knowledge. Flexibility and the right attitude will be crucial.
You will be a part of the Customer Analyst team at Hanson Wade who are responsible for three main areas:
- Audience Build:
- Work closely with the project team to design audience data acquisition strategies
- Attending briefs and instruct data research to our suppliers
- Align the audience data with the overall goals for each campaign
- Prospect Management:
- Design, create and execute segmentation and selections for marketing and sales campaigns
- Work to ensure that we are approaching the right prospects
- Reporting and Insight:
- Report and present insight for marketing and sales campaign performance
- Analyse activity during and post event
- Set up reports and dashboards and attend campaign meetings
What we need from you:
- A minimum 2:1 degree from a strong university
- First class MS Office skills, in particular advanced Excel
- Strong analytical skills and good attention to detail
- The ability to work accurately, deliver high standards and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- High energy : You will need focus and positive energy to meet deadlines and team targets
- Excellent social skills: You need be able to work well with colleagues across the business.
- Ambitious: We expect you to drive your career forwards and move quickly up the career ladder in this ever growing business
- Commercial thinking: A passion for business and drive for success is vital
What sort of person are you?
Some of the traits and characteristics of our existing analysts include:
- A love of spreadsheets
- A fascination with customer data and how it is used
- You subscribe to several digital marketing and data blogs and news feeds. You like to keep up with the latest developments and ideas
A fun & fast paced working environment
At Hanson Wade we expect you to work hard, but we also want you to have fun doing it. You’ll work in a vibrant, friendly atmosphere that helps you get the most out of your working day. We put on regular social events to allow staff to get to know everyone in the business.
Apply NOW and we look forward to hearing from you.
START DATE: 17th October 2016