Junior Account Manager
Pearlfinders’ customer base is ever-evolving, and ensuring the ongoing engagement of our current clients with our incredible product is – arguably – the most important role in the whole business.
Having recently invested in a new CRM system, we’re reinventing our approach to client engagement and retention marketing; and are currently seeking an exceptional graduate to support the senior team as we go through this sea change. To put it simply, we’re looking for someone who can become a real ambassador for our product, and communicate this to clients through web-based training sessions, face-to-face meetings and making clever use of the data we hold to boost customer engagement through email marketing.
We’re looking for a graduate who can: -
- Run training and demonstration sessions with new subscribers to Pearlfinders, clearly articulating why our product needs to be part of their daily routine
- Gathering and synthesising data on how our customers are using Pearlfinders. Identifying ‘power users’ and those accounts that might be in jeopardy
- Work at pace – Pearlfinders’ customer base is growing all the time, and you’ll be servicing a large number of accounts
- Confidently present and answer questions from Blue Chip clients face-to-face
- Work closely with our Marketing Director on an automated retention marketing programme
- Support the senior account managers in negotiating renewal contracts with customers
- Be comfortable working with clients across a number of industries: from sports teams; to marketing agencies; to IT consultancies and HR specialists
- Write fantastic, error-free tailored emails to clients, encouraging them to use our product on a daily basis
In return, you’ll get
- A front-row seat for what we’re all confident will be a year of significant business growth.
- A competitive salary, reviewed at regular intervals
- Annual reviews and discussions over where your role is going; two of the current Director team started off in roles very similar to this one some years ago!
- A company pension scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- An induction in your first week, exposing you to all areas of the business
- Regular staff social events (past Christmas parties have included Hip-Hop Karaoke, recording a Christmas single and a private screening of Elf at the Bfi…)
- A friendly, open-plan office in a brilliant area of London (we all struggle not to gorge ourselves daily on the amazing street food market 2 minutes away…)
We don’t really mind how you apply for the role – so long as you can give us some thoughts on how you can help us with the above. Send us your CV by clicking the apply button, pick up the phone and chat to us, pop in for a coffee or grab a pint at The Easton on a Friday evening after work
Apply for Junior Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly