Finance Graduate Programme
Kingsland Drinks are a premier independent UK supplier of wine and spirits to grocery retail, on and off-trade, covering a wide range of price points from every day drinking to premium range served in the finest hotels. Our roots are in Manchester, where we started over 60 years ago. Our vision is to drive sustainable growth for ourselves and our customers by being a world class service provider. Times and technologies have changed but we still stand for what we’ve always stood for: bringing our customers quality products and outstanding service, in a responsible way.
As a graduate you will know how tough it can be to secure the right job and start your career. We have consistently invested and grown the business over the last 10 years. At present we are embarking on integrating SAP as our new business system therefore it is a very exciting time for you to join with the opportunity to grow your career with us. Aside from the 2 year graduate training scheme, you will find our company environment to be friendly, supportive and as a Gold Investor in People we give our people the best support possible that will allow you to progress.
- Explore each of our core Finance areas - Business Information, Planning & Performance, the Financial Reporting and our Manufacturing Areas
- As part of your development, you’ll study for your professional accounting certification (CIMA)
- Take on a real, business-as-usual role
- Make a substantive impact on our company, throughout your journey
- Achieve a professional accounting qualification
- Develop all-round knowledge of a leading UK business’s financial function
- Work towards a permanent Business Leadership or Technical Expert role
If you are a natural self-starter, proactive, confident, self-motivated and organised individual then we want to hear from you.
Please apply via our retained consultants Veritas Partners. All direct applications will be forwarded to Veritas for consideration.
Apply for Finance Graduate Programme
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly