IT Graduate Programme
Kingsland Drinks are a premier independent UK supplier of wine and spirits to grocery retail, on and off-trade, covering a wide range of price points from every day drinking to premium range served in the finest hotels. Our roots are in Manchester, where we started over 60 years ago. Our vision is to drive sustainable growth for ourselves and our customers by being a world class service provider. Times and technologies have changed but we still stand for what we’ve always stood for: bringing our customers quality products and outstanding service, in a responsible way.
As a graduate you will know how tough it can be to secure the right job and start your career. We have consistently invested and grown the business over the last 10 years. At present we are embarking on integrating SAP as our new business system therefore it is a very exciting time for you to join with the opportunity to grow your career with us. Aside from the 2 year graduate training scheme, you will find our company environment to be friendly, supportive and as a Gold Investor in People we give our people the best support possible that will allow you to progress.
- The monitoring of the IT helpdesk, answer calls and emails, and resolve reported issues by staff and senior managers
- Provide support to desktop systems, setting up software, users and pc’s
- Support to the hardware and infrastructure team in the monitoring and management of the systems platform.
- Support to the hardware and infrastructure team in the monitoring and management of the systems platform
- Work with the SAP implementation teams to support all areas of the process including documentation, training, technical support and master data
- Carry out projects as assigned to support current systems and users
If you are a natural self-starter, proactive, confident, self-motivated and organised individual then we want to hear from you.
Please apply via our retained consultants Veritas Partners. All direct applications will be forwarded to Veritas for consideration.