Junior Client Services Coordinator
The position will report to the Product Manager.
The successful candidate will:
- Work alongside the Product Manager on the day-to-day maintenance/growth of projects for different high profile auto brands.
- Work with the Client Technology to improve Sophus3 Active Engagement suite of services.
- Support the Product Manager and Sales team in order to increase sales opportunities.
- Maintain and deliver web analytics/business intelligence reporting services using different Web Analytics tools including sophus3, Google Analytics, Omniture and Piwik in order to provide actionable insights.
- Build dashboards for our clients.
- Work with other sophus3 Client Teams to maintain and grow the accounts on a global basis.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in computer science, mathematics or an analytical/business discipline.
- Proficient with Excel
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Highly organized with the ability to multi task and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent attention to detail
- A passion for data and an interest in data visualisation using Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop.
Additional Desirable Skills:
- Fluent in a major European language (Italian, French, Spanish, German)
- General Understanding of Digital Marketing
- Familiar with Web Analytics tools, SiteCatalyst and Google Analytics – both using the tools but also understanding the tagging and tracking of campaigns would be beneficial.
- Some experience working in a client support role, understanding and analyzing client’s needs and being able to liaise with clients.
- Experience in delivering regular comprehensive reports and in automating them
- Understanding of business intelligence processes
- Familiar with SQL or data querying
Apply for Junior Client Services Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly