Mind Gym has trebled in three years, we intend to do so again in the next three. The key to our growth is recruiting great people.
As a recent Graduate, you will have exposure to selling intellectual products to FTSE 100 companies (think Google, M&S, Tesco, EE). The broad exposure to senior decision makers and leading-edge business practices gives you opportunity to progress and develop skills for a wide range of future career opportunities.
Mind Gym will provide you with exceptional training and development opportunities, including a competitive salary and uncapped earning potential.
You will have the opportunity to work alongside like-minded colleagues, including our CEO, in a fun, challenging, and supportive environment.
Our offices are bright and open plan, allowing you to collaborate on strategic plans or just catch up on your weekend. Employees enjoy free breakfast every day, cocktail Friday’s, and the various company and team events we hold.
If this sounds like something that you may be interested in, we would love to hear from you.
We look for people who are:
- Goal- and action-orientated, with ability and desire to work towards activity and revenue targets within a meritocratic environment
- Strong communicators, both verbal and written
- Team players and team-spirited, but with an individual competitive edge
- Open to learning new skills (we can teach you the rest)
Day-to-day you will be:
- Scheduling sales and client commercial activities for the Sales Team – 65%
- o Includes prospecting and lead generation
- Institutional tracking – 20%
- o Track institutional/industry trends, and executive changes
- Information management – 15%
- o Develop efficient flow of information between internal teams
- o Update our internal systems to capture critical information for relationship management
Who is Mind Gym?
Mind Gym helps organisations all over the world to transform performance by changing the way people think, feel and behave. This helps explain why over 50% of the S&P 100 and 60% of the FTSE 100, from Unilever to Google, Pfizer to Nestle, AOL to Microsoft, are embracing Mind Gym.
More than one million people have taken part in a live Mind Gym experience in over 40 countries and, even in the toughest economic climate, our revenues have grown 30% year-on-year for the last three years and this pace is set to continue for the next three.