Client Services Co-Ordinator
Client Services Coordinator
Mind Gym has trebled in three years and we intend to do so again in the next three. Key to our growth is recruiting great people.
Who is Mind Gym?
Mind Gym is an award-winning business that has changed the way over a million employees think, feel, and behave at work across the world. This helps explain why over 50% of the S&P 100 and 60% of the FTSE 100, from Unilever to Google, Pfizer to Nestle, AOL to Microsoft, are embracing Mind Gym.
What’s the job?
Fancy a career in strategic account management or project management? Are you organised with a deep-seated passion for delivering excellence and delighting clients? At Mind Gym, clients come second…the individual employee comes first.
We’ve all heard some variation of the story about the FedEx man who swam across the sea/hired a private jet to deliver a wedding dress ensuring it arrived in time for The Big Day. While Mind Gym isn’t in the business of couriering items, we are in the business of ensuring clients are delighted. Each and every time.
This will include:
- Running global programmes in support of a Client Services Project Manager
- Learning and executing our end-to-end process to support in delighting our clients
- Pro-actively assuring client and coach of event quality and feedback
- Professional, informed and timely responses to initial prospect or client inquiries
- Coordinating with our network of coaches for timely and informed feedback
- Building trust with clients to identify and create up-selling opportunities
- Special projects support that might include specific sales and marketing initiatives
- Administrative support for office, project, logistics and team coordination
- Client hospitality and service for in-office meetings and learning delivery events
- Graduate degree with a minimum of a 2:1 and excellent A-Level (or equivalent) results
- Superior interpersonal, relationship and rapport-building skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to present self professionally and intelligently to prospective and existing clients
- Excellent organisation, multi-tasking, and prioritisation skills
- Ability to uncover client needs and identify relevant resources
- Demonstrate poise and grace under pressure
- Demonstrate initiative and resourcefulness
- Attention-to-detail and quality in all tasks and interactions