Commercial Partnerships Manager
Commercial Partnerships Manager
- Want to join the UK’s largest and fastest growing online recruitment advertising business?
- A company that has been voted one of the top companies to work for in the UK for the past 8 years running?
- In addition to a fantastic earning potential, we also offer annual holiday incentives for top performers, healthy work/life balance, clear career progression, and training & company wide accreditation to name a few!
Milkround is the UK's most widely used student and graduate job website and we are looking for an experienced Commercial Partnerships Manager to join our team!
What is the goal of this role?
Reporting to the Head of Sales, the Commercial Partnerships Manager is responsible for selling the Millkround digital portfolio and email database to west end agencies, affiliate marketing agencies and clients direct. In addition the Commercial Partnerships Manager is responsible for selling Milkround non-core opportunities, such as event sponsorship & research to recruitment advertising agencies and clients. Working to set key performance indicators, the Commercial Partnerships Manager will provide an industry leading customer experience through external meetings and telephone contact.
What are my accountabilities?
- Takes full accountability of leads assigned and proactively sources new leads and opportunities
- Exceeds revenue targets through new business development and account management
- Build effective relationships with west end agencies, digital agencies, recruitment advertising agencies, affiliate marketing agencies and clients direct
- Is expected to achieve all Sales Activity KPIs
- Conducts effective meetings with full preparation including set objectives, agendas and a comprehensive follow up for every appointment.
- Demonstrates an ability to influence decision makers through confidently presenting, negotiating and closing a sale
- Consistently works closely with their product and marketing team to identify business needs and opportunities across their patch
- Understands the importance of networking and attends relevant industry events to develop existing relationships and unlock new business opportunities
- Is an excellent negotiator with experience of selling at a senior level within west end agencies, digital agencies, recruitment advertising agencies, affiliate marketing agencies and clients direct
- Identifies new business opportunities within their individual sales territory
- Uses research data and market intelligence to create and develop bespoke client proposals
- Is an expert in their industry, has full knowledge of the competitor set across all media, understands our position within the market and analyses sales opportunities
- Displays a strong knowledge of commercial and sponsorship sales
- Manages digital campaign performance and liaises with the Support team to optimise performance and delivery.
- Possesses an awareness of all relevant stakeholders and has the ability to communicate effectively using appropriate channels of communication
- Is responsible for frequent reports of territory revenue, sales, opportunities and threats to their Head of Sales.
- Sets a positive example to the team supporting the Head of Sales at all times and deputising when necessary.
- Complies with all Milkround policies and procedures.
You will have knowledge of digital display advertising, emailing marketing and affiliate marketing - having sold in a West End agency or digital tech environment. It would also be beneficial to have experience in selling events, research or commercial sponsorship opportunities. The role will involve building & developing your own relationships with key stakeholders & influencers across numerous agencies and clients direct to source commercial partnerships that will enhance our student offering at Milkround.
Totaljobs Group Generous Benefits Package includes:
- 29 Days Holiday plus bank holidays
- Group Pension Scheme
- Life Cover x 4 basic annual salary
- 2 paid charity days per year
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Eye Tests
- Season Ticket Loan (after probation)
- Childcare Allowance (after probation)
- Up to 6 free Physio Sessions (after probation)
- Excellent Maternity & Paternity Pay/Leave
Please ensure your eligibility to work in the UK before applying.