This one-day opportunity will enable you to engage with our work and start developing the skills and behaviours needed to enhance your employability.
Through a series of interactive workshops focusing on debating, problem solving, communication, and reflection, you’ll learn about your personal skill set and create your own bespoke development plan. You’ll also experience working in a team and see how other people approach the same challenges.
During the day there will be an opportunity to meet our ambassadors – graduates who have completed our two-year Leadership Development Programme (LDP) - so that you can gain an insight into its rewards and demands.
- Skills training that will enhance your employability
- Understanding of how you can use your skills to help us achieve our vision
- Create your own bespoke development plan based on your skills and aspirations
- Opportunity to meet our partners and Graduate Recruitment team and start networking
- Fast-track through initial stages of the application process for our Insight Programme and Brand Manager Programme (provided you meet the criteria)
How to apply details:
To apply, please click the 'Apply' button and fill in an online application form.
We are currently recruiting for Taster Programmes, taking place on the following dates:
- 27 February 2017
- 3 March 2017