Are you curious? Do you have an interest in analysing patterns and trends, communicating with a wide variety of people and delivering business objectives?
This role will act as an integral, contributing member of the Business Planning Team, with a key purpose to innovate and automate reporting in order to drive efficiency and create value added insights which assist in commercial decision making. Additionally, it seeks to enhance and ensure a robust internal control process document exists for all key areas within Business Planning.
This role will act as a support function within Business Planning & the wider business, to innovate processes, share information and inform decision making.
Core Responsbilities include:
- Overhead controlling:
- Track & report actuals vs. budget on a monthly basis
- Monitor accruals
- Support the team in month end closing (reporting to Group)
- Participate in forecast & budget process
- Capex, costing/transfer pricing
- Assisting the Business Planning team in key projects (examples include:)
- Automation and refinement of company dashboard and KPI reporting
- Compilation of historical and future promotional calendar
- Internal control process documentation (including system Interface, specifically Essbase)
- Fluent in English (written & spoken); (Nice to have: French language skills)
- Proficient with Microsoft (Word, Powerpoint & strong Excel skills)
- Knowledge of systems is a plus (SAP & Hyperion Essbase)
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills; ability to prioritise
- Assertive & confident
- Strong academic achievement