Why work in sales? You will gain great exposure to top retailers in the UK, the ability to build strong relationships with retailers and influence their performance, an understanding of how markets work and what drives growth, the opportunity to influence what shoppers experience in store, collaboration with other business functions and understanding of how they work, as well as the chance to work in a fun and fast paced team!
We have multiple roles available across our Dairy and Waters businesses, based in London. If you are interested in either Category Management or Grocery Sales, please apply for more details...
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Support the whole team with ad-hoc analysis, presentations and reports.
- Help to provide pre and post range reviews, recommendations and complete promotional analysis.
- Lead internal and external projects including completing tracking, providing insight and assisting in promotional analysis
- Develop relationships with retailers online and lead reports on the retailer’s account to give insight into category performance drivers.
- Conduct store visits to monitor promotional compliance and visibility.
- Liaise with third party field team to update on expected promotional activity.
- Create Sample Orders, Purchase Orders and chase invoices.
- On track to achieving a 2.1 degree in any discipline
- A team player
- The ability to build relationships at all levels and be able to “flex their style” within the workplace
- The ability to manage a number of different tasks and deliver results on time
- Good IT skills, especially Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Organised, disciplined and a high attention to detai