Junior Business Systems Analyst Placement
Do you want to gain experience in IS/IT in a business with a portfolio of iconic brands including Evian, Volvic, Activia?
As a Junior Business System Analyst within the IS/IT team you’ll work with key contacts from each of our business units, gaining key experience and extensive insight into their operations. An opportunity that we feel is unrivalled anywhere else.
Fulfilling the system needs of our businesses is a seriously complex job; fortunately we’ve built a great team, and distributed them across the UK and Ireland to support the organisation every step of the way.
When you successfully gain an internship within our IS/IT team, you’ll work across the following domains:
IS Operations, IS Digital and CRM and IS Support the Enterprise.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Supporting the systems that allow for manufacture, including logistics.
- Work on CRM solutions throughout the whole business, including Social Media integration and monitoring.
- Help to build and implement e-commerce strategies and work on strategies to simplify website management.
- Support the systems that allow accounting and finance to happen and work with ‘Decision Support Systems’ to help Business Planning teams.
- Implement and support HR applications and drive efficiencies.
- Studying towards a degree in the field of Information Technology (ideally with a business focus)
- Passion for information systems and a desire to learn how they enable our business processes
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and a flare for customer service
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English
- Great organisation skills, and the ability to multi-task
- An excellent academic record; you should be on track for a 2:1
- Available to work full-time for the duration of your internship
- Eligibility to work in the UK