Shopper Marketing Placement
The shopper marketing team works with Sales, Marketing and our field sales team to deliver world class brand visibility in store and online. This role must have a passion to understand shoppers and maximise the effectiveness of DWUK shopper marketing.
The role will support the Shopper Marketing Manager in leading the activation of key brand campaigns by aligning Shopper Marketing execution with overall brand and sales strategy.
- Close liaison with NAMs and brand teams to help them develop suitable Shopper Marketing material for key brand events
- Working directly with design and production agencies to brief, develop and produce POS materials in line with campaign deadlines and budget constraints
- Working closely with agencies and REL to facilitate the design and implementation of POS materials and evaluate their effectiveness
- Leading the Shopper Marketing relationship with REL, collating key insights, weekly updates, competitor reports and evaluations and sharing with the Shopper team
- Supporting the Shopper Marketing Manager in the planning and execution of specific Shopper Marketing campaigns and Category-led initiatives with key areas of ownership
- Supporting the Shopper Marketing team in all areas of admin e.g. spreadsheet management, budgets, information collection and processing, store visits, etc.
- Managing the Shopper Marketing budget within agreed parameters, sharing regular updates with the team
- Working collaboratively in appropriate project teams to ensure the shopper is put at the heart of business decisions
- Managing national and customer trade press advertising and trade show materials
- Conduct regular store visits to review competitor and other interesting activation and prepare a monthly market activation update to present to the senior team
- On track to achieving a 2.1 or above in any degree discipline
- Ability to work in the UK (ie without a visa)
- Actively contributes new ideas and initiatives
- Has a solutions focused approach and actively proposed improvements within the Shopper Marketing department
- Uses all appropriate communication channels to share and gather different information and viewpoints
- Develops authentic relationships with cross-functional teams
- Is able to analyse difficult situations and present conclusions
- Sets priorities and engages into energetic and focused action
- Seeks feedback, gains awareness of own strengths & weaknesses and proactively finds opportunities for self-development