DataGuidance offers a fantastic opportunity for a passionate, creative person who is looking to start a career in marketing. This is your chance to join a fast-moving company with a global client-base and high ambitions.
- Assisting with marketing activities across the company.
- Organising conference exhibition projects for the company across the globe, in USA, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
- Planning travel and agendas for said conferences.
- Assisting with the creation of corporate brochures and other marketing materials.
- Taking responsibility for the company’s social media strategy.
- Updating and developing company websites.
- In time, creating and carrying out research projects / reports.
Key skills for marketing assistants
- Organisational skills
- Commercial awareness
- Good team-working skills
- Communication skills
- Numerical skills
- IT skills
Benefits of working here
- Collaborative culture; the company has a fresh, ambitious spirit with staff that look forward to coming to work and contributing to the growth of the company.
- Inspiring innovation; we encourage our team to come up with brilliant ideas that contribute directly to the direction of the company. If you have an idea that can generate revenue for the company, your will be listened to.
- Get out what you put in; this role allows you to take responsibility for our own success. If you put the hard work in, develop your skills and master the tasks within the position, there is no limit to what you can achieve.
- Excellent location; DataGuidance is located in the heart of bustling Shoreditch, close to transport links and an excellent night-life.
Our ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and determined to shine in this rapidly developing, exciting marketplace. An interest in the role of data and technology in the world economy would be an advantage.
START DATE: October 2016
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly