International Business Executive
DataGuidance offers a fantastic opportunity for a passionate, creative person who is looking for an interesting business development role, consulting with leading organisations worldwide. This is your chance to join a fast-moving company with a global client-base and high ambitions.
- Liaising with professionals about our services
- Researching new business ideas and finding new prospective clients
- Booking demonstrations and becoming familiar with DataGuidance
- Helping to produce marketing materials
With exceptional support and training, the right candidates will eventually be:
- Establishing your own client base
- Arranging and attending top-level meetings
- Managing the full sales cycle
- Innovating; creating new ways to market DataGuidance
- Working independently and as part of a group on marketing projects
Benefits of working here:
- Collaborative culture. Everyone working here looks forward to coming to work and contributing to the growth of the company.
- Inspiring innovation. We encourage our team to come up with brilliant ideas that contribute directly to the direction of the company. If you have an idea that can generate revenue for the company, we want to hear it.
- Get out what you put in. This role allows you to take responsibility for our own success. If you put the hard work in, develop your skills and master the position, there is no limit to what you can achieve.
- Excellent geography - DataGuidance is located in the heart of bustling Shoreditch, close to transport links and an excellent night life.
- Great with people, friendly, someone that enjoys making new contacts
- Confident, proactive and motivated
- Interested in a career in international business
- Able to work both independently and as part of a small team
- Open-minded, ideas focused
- Able to prioritise and meet deadlines
Our ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and determined to shine in this rapidly developing, exciting marketplace. An interest in the role of data and technology in the world economy would be an advantage and an awareness of the Google ‘right to be forgotten’ case and Facebook’s data use policies are both relevant.
START DATE: October 2016