Recruitment Consultant Vacancies at Spencer Ogden
Exams- OVER. Dissertation- DONE. Festivals- BOOKED… Goodbye Uni!
With graduation round the corner and the temperatures rising, so is the pressure you may be feeling to decide “what to do next?”. It’s a big decision, and not one to take lightly.
Look no further as Spencer Ogden have just opened our Bristol office! We are looking to take on 6 new Trainee Recruitment Consultants that will recruit into our Defence, Aerospace and RD sectors. We hire based on a personality, potential, transferable skills and deep routed determination to be successful at anything you turn your hand to. We are looking for:
Extremely well organised
Persuasive and influential
Individuals to join our Graduate Recruitment Training scheme. In this permanent role, from day 1 you will be eligible to earn commission & start building your desk. The training is on-going and tailored towards Sales Development for the first year of your career. We then offer a dynamic range of transferable training programmes from Mentoring to our 6 month leadership programme to ensure you constantly develop during your recruitment career with us.
This kicks off with a week long Training Academy covering all of the basics you need to start your new role.
The Full Package:
- Base salary £18K
- Competitive commission structure up to 25% of Billings
- 1 year tailored development programme including : training, workshops, e-learning, and individual mentors
- Fast career progression dictated by your performance and attitude
- Discounted Gym membership
- Discount on various Apple Products
- Taste card for cheap dining across the UK
- Cinema and Gig ticket discount
- Free Mobile phone insurance
Full perks package has an additional value of £13.5K, graduate packet value £31.5K
- New business Development
- Identifying organisations who seek hiring support and building business relationship with them
- Identifying and understanding clients’ needs
- Market mapping
- Managing the whole process from start to finish- 360 recruitment
What we need:
- University degree in any discipline, minimum 2:2 from a reputable university
- Must have some relevant work experience, ideally with transferable skills into Recruitment
- We will accept applications that do not have a degree ONLY if you have recent sales experience
Please apply now for more information and indicate why YOU would be a great recruiter with Spencer Ogden. We are running assessment centres throughout the summer. Contact us via the apply button.